Last night (Sunday), Kanye announced during his concert performance at Revel Resort’s Oviation Hall in Atlantic City, NJ, that Kim Kardashian is “now having my baby”. He also motioned to the crowd “can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?”
The couple went public in March and have been seen together ever since, however, the reality star is still “technically” married to Kris Humphries, so we doubt there will be any wedding bells in this couple’s new future.
TMZ’s sources state that Kim is about 12 weeks along and that members of the Kardashian family have known, but were forced to keep it “hush-hush”.
After the announcement, both Kourtney and Khloe took to twitter expressing their newfound joy for the couple’s exciting news:
Khloe: “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!”
Kourtney: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can.”
“Sources close to Kim, who were at the concert, tell us Kim had “no idea” Kanye was going to tell the world she’s knocked up. We’re told she and Kanye had not discussed announcing it — and, in fact, had planned to say nothing until she started showing.
According to our sources, Kanye was moved to blab on stage because Kim’s BFF and her mom were at the show — along with several of Kanye’s family members.
Kim didn’t seem to mind the surprise — we’re told she was crying tears of joy when Kanye revealed they’re expecting, and was especially moved because he did it during one of her fave songs … “Lost in the World.'”
So, anyone who caught the Sunday premiere of VH1’s “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta: Dirty Little Secrets” was nothing short of entertained! The cast chock full of characters (some that we love, but most that we love to hate) reunited to divulge how the show has changed their lives and give us a little insight into how they are now. Mimi and Stevie still have a ridiculously confusing relationship, Joseline is……..Joseline, Mamma Dee is still getting acclimated to life in the spotlight, Scrappy and Erica are doing GREAT, K. Michelle has FINALLY found love and is using this new found fame to help her music career and Shay is officially out of the Erica-Scrappy love triangle. Below, is a compiled list of the 11 Best Moments for those who missed the show. VH1 hasn’t added the episode to their site yet, so hopefully this will hold you LAHHATL fans over until it airs again. Enjoy:
1. “It gave me and my ass a platform”Safe to say that none of the stars of Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta (except for maybe Stevie J) has reached a level of notoriety and fame like what they hit after being on the show. When they were asked how the show has changed things for them all, each cast member had a different response. Momma Dee can no longer go to Family Dollar, Rasheeda can’t step into a Walmart without being recognized, Karlie Redd’s sex life is now off the charts, and K.Michelle…well, she explains that “Before the show I was just popping in trailer parks and beauty shops.” But after? “It gave me and my ass a platform!”
2. Burning QuestionsEveryone has questions for the cast, so what are the biggest topics that fans ask the stars of the show about? For Erica and Scrappy it’s whether or not they’re really going to get married (answer: YES!), for Stevie, it’s “Are you ever going to settle down? (Answer: Inconclusive!) and for Joseline it’s “What do you do for your body?” (Answer: “Standy by! Body By Joseline is coming out. I gotta keep this body pimp, pimp, pimp, PIMP! But I don’t know why you wanna know, you ain’t gonna do it.”
3. Stevie and Mimi, what’s up with that?When asked how the show has affected their relationship, Stevie and Mimi did have an answer. Stevie: “At the end of the day we are still a couple, no matter what the world thinks.”
Mimi: “Are we?”
4. Reacting to the parodiesOne of the funniest things to come out of season one was the animated parody of the show. We were walking around the office saying “I wanna put them paws on ‘em,” for a solid week after, and it turns out, the cast loved it too.
“That was the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen in my life!” Mimi said after re-watching.
What Joseline learned about herself after watching the clip: “B—h, you really don’t know how to speak English!”
5. Joseline would be totally fine if she got sent back to the strip club Girl’s still got moves.6. Funky Dineva’s Top 3 Hairstyles of the YearFunky Dineva was on hand to discuss the best/worst hair of the season. The top three? All 25 of K.Michelle’s looksplus Deb Antney, whose “hair is laid like stale gold meatloaf,” and Erica’s momma.7. Reunion Reactions: K.Michelle Vs. RasheedaEveryone’s seen Rasheeda and K.Michelle’s reunion meltdown by now, but we never really heard from those two women about what happened in the aftermath. When she was asked how she feels about Rasheeda now, K.Michelle answered “Who cares?? She’s the fake Chilli. She needs to stick to the rivers and lakes that she’s used to.”
8. Reunion Reactions: Shay Vs. Erica and ScrappyAt the reunion, Scrappy’s side-piece Shay walked off stage when Scrappy told her he was going to work things out with Erica. And she had to wait backstage, watching, as Scrappy then proposed to Erica. In never-before-seen footage from the backstage, we see Shay react to the proposal, and though she’s hurt she says she wishes them well before walking out of the building. As Erica watches this, she says “I kinda felt bad for her,” and Scrappy agrees. “I hate even looking at that. It took everything in me not to cry, not to snap, not to g out there and shoot that b—h,” Shay says when she watches it back too. As bad as Erica feels though, she gets in a dig but explaining that “Karma’s a b—h.”
9. Who Threw The First Punch?So much has been made of the fight between Stevie and Scrappy, but until now we never knew how the fight, which started AFTER Stevie apologized to Erica, began. And now we know just who threw the first punch. JOSELINE.
10. Stevie, Dirty DogDuring the special, we heard from several of the show’s producers who had the best dirty little secrets of all. Executive Producer Stefan Springman explained that when he was casting Stevie and Mimi on the show, just before he met the two of them, he saw Stevie making out with Joseline on the hood of a car. In the casting room, Stevie then walked in as Mimi’s other half and explained that he was one of the “good guys.” And the rest is history.
11. The Most Boring Person On The Show Is…Also during the casting process, one person who was almost deemed too boring to be cast was Erica. “When I first met Erica, I thought she was extremely boring,” producer Carlos King said. Erica says that’s because she was extremely nervous being on a reality show.
It’s been months since Kanye went public with Kim Kardashian, and his fans are everything BUT pleased. The socialite quickly hit the scene with Kanye right after her divorce with Kris Humphries, causing many to speculate JUST how long the duo have actually been together.
Kanye fans swallow a lot of things. i.e. his recent appearance in a leather skirt (any other person would be bashed IMMEDIATELY), his outspoken nature and “i’m the shit” attitude, why? Because the man makes great music, but this Kim thing has been the toughest pill yet, so much so, that his fans are making him choose between
Kim and his MONEY.
An article from sfexaminer.com, revealed:
“Kanye West used to have as much music biz clout as Jay-Z, but that was before Kim Kardashian. The New York Daily News quotes unnamed sources who say that his “popularity is waning and he has become tainted with too many appearances on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians,’ pictures in the celebrity weeklies, and a girlfriend unwelcome in the world of high fashion.”
Part of the audience reportedly walked out on West’s performance during the 12-12-12 benefit concert, and his upcoming show in Atlantic City, N.J., is anything but sold out.”
Kim better be careful, women who start F-ing up a man’s paper don’t last long. What will be even more interesting is seeing exactly how Kanye is going to handle the blow to his pockets. More than likely, he’ll do something insanely brash and the Kanye hype will come shooting back.
Sources: SjExaminer.com and Tumbler.com
It’s no secret, the trash talk being exchanged between the two rappers has been all over the Internet, as they each are trying to get the other to meet them in the battle ring.
However, Cassidy doesn’t feel as though Meek is really trying to face off against him, but rather put on a front for his fans and elevate his stardom through all of the hype.
Cassidy explained how the talk about them potentially battling one another originated, and is certain that if he and Meek ever do face off, he is confident in his ability to put Meek in a lyrical body bag. As Cassidy said it, anyone in the industry would be dumb if they actually tried to battle him.
Young Smoove X’n out the Cometition
A$AP Rocky has yet to drop his debut album as of yet, but the young Harlem rapper has already developed quite the buzz during his short career. Appearing on the cover of Complex Magazine (for the second time), Rocky spoke about a number of topics. Topics discussed in the sit down included fashion, the culture of Hip Hop changing, and how kids look up to him and try to mimic his style.
But what was probably the most interesting part of the interview was when the conversation shifted towards Kanye West. With fashion being one of Rocky’s favorite things and Kanye falling under the same category, A$AP feels that he’s certainly influenced the “Louis Vuitton Don” in one way or another.
“Of course. That’s obvious,” A$AP said when asked if he thinks his influence has reached people like Kanye West.
“We’re all in the same circle. He’s way richer than me, but of course he’s influenced by me. C’mon, bro. I made waxed denim cool in hip-hop. F***ing waxed denim and rips in jeans. Nobody else did that. I don’t give a f***. I didn’t know what I was doing. These jeans are Balmain, and I wear them with a Supreme jacket. Of course I’m influencing.”
What are your thoughts on Rocky’s comments?
Source: missinfo.tv, VladTV.com
Game is down to square off and throw hands with almost anybody, it seems. After Gucci Mane sent out a mass challenge for any rapper to fight him in a boxing match, Game eagerly responded to the offer to step into the ring by telling Gucci that he’d fight him if they put up money towards various charities. He also got at Shyne, most likely over the Kendrick Lamar drama, and told him that he would “beat him da f*ck up.” All of this was said on Twitter.
Check out Game’s combat ready tweets above.
Source: sohh.com, Vladtv.com
~Young Smoove X’n out the Competition…Oh wait there is none
Natina Reed, member of the R&B group Blaque and star of the 2000 cheerleading flick Bring It On, has died at age 32 after being struck by a car near Atlanta, E! News has confirmed.
According to a press release sent from the Gwinnett (Ga.) Police Department to E! News, police received a call of a pedestrian hit by a vehicle at about 10:30 p.m. yesterday. “The driver of the vehicle contacted 911 to request assistance,” the press release states. “Natina Reed was pronounced dead at Gwinnett Medical Center at 10:59 p.m. E.S.T.”
“Preliminary information indicates that Reed was in the roadway on Lawrenceville Highway near Hamilton Road when struck,” the release continues. Though the investigation is ongoing, the release states that the driver “was determined to be not at fault and there are no charges pending.”
Gary Collins, TV host and actor, dead at 74
Reed was a protege of TLC’s Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, who herself died in an car accident in 2002. Reed is survived by her 10-year-old son, Tren Brown, whose father is the rapper Kurupt. Sunday would have been her 33rd birthday.
Fellow Blacque members Brandi Williams and Shamari Fears-DeVoe issued a joint statment today:
“We are devastated by the loss of our group member, sister and friend Natina Reed. Because of the enormous support of Blaque fans and our love for each another, Blaque officially reunited this fall and we were in the process of working on a new album and a reality show. Natina continuously embodied the pioneering spirit of Blaque and her undeniable creativity touched the hearts of fans everywhere. Natina was a mother, sister, accomplished songwriter, artist and friend. We ask for your prayers at this time for Natina’s family. She will forever be missed and her global influence eternally felt. We thank God for the experiences we shared.”
Twitter has also been teeming with tributes to Reed.
“Last night the world was changed forever, life will never be the same….she was my sister,” tweeted her bandmate Williams.
“#RIP #Sad #BringItOn,” her Bring It On costar Gabrielle Union added.
Questlove of The Roots offered, “man. in eerie Left Eye fashion….rip to Blaque’s Natina Reed,” also posting a link to a Blaque video.
Our hearts go out to her family…
Young Smoove… There is no Competition